What is the best part of your day?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bedtime.
    I take my nighttime meds, take a relaxing shower, and then get comfy in bed for a couple of hours with a good book before I dose off to sleep.
    It is MY time and it is a time where I don't have to rush to get things done and I can be on my own time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:16 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• When my kids are asleep and my husband is GONE (he works nights). I cozy up to Grey's Anatomy with a glass of wine and life is heaven for an hour.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• 8:25AM. That's what time my youngest gets on the school bus! I love my kids, but I only get 3 1/2 hours to myself everyday since my youngest is in half day kindergarten, so I look forward to my morning coffee in peace!
    absmama

Answer by absmama at 9:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I also find m that my me time is the best part of my day. I love my family but its nice to unwined.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• A lot of times it is when I'm putting my son to bed. Like tonight, for instance, he was so cute! He was ready to nurse and hit the crib so he just started reaching for me and once I got him he turned and then began to alternately wave "bye" to his Grandma and point to the door! Hilarious! When I was nursing him, he was looking up at me with those bright eyes, and then he'd smile and I would ask him where my nose was and he'd touch it, my ear, etc. I like first thing in the morning, too.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• When my daughter goes to sleep =) I mean, I love her and everything, but by the end of the day I'm whooped.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Why would anyone with a brain choose to give a f...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009