Have you ever experienced evil?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have a MIL. I have met car salesmen that are less cut throat. lol
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes, I have.

LOL! Jillybeans!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• YES my kids stepmother ugh nothing but evil
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:40 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes-a woman who was my supervisor at a bank in North Carolina.She was a head teller and she was crazy enough to make people quit constantly. We all thought she was evil.She was scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I try to stay away from it. If i were to dabble in it to invite it I am sure I would then.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yup!! My brother's girlfriend moonlights as the devil!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Why would anyone with a brain choose to give a f...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• oh yeah... I know a few people who are just wrong... but they don't qualify for "Evil" so much as my mom's 2nd husband.

He abused my mom so badly for years that she has permanent brain injury and a torn rotator cuff. (5+ concussions - she now has the symptoms of Early Onset Alzheimers) He then stole all our posessions, turned off our heat, water, electricity, and cable after we ran away from him, stole my mom's registration tags for her car, all my mom's savings bonds for her retirement and about $60k in loans where he either forged my mom's signature or BEAT her till she signed the loan documents.

He threatened to have me killed if my mom left him. (We got away anyway!)

He had an affair with a woman who was wanted for the FBI for murder and got her pregnant.

He stole from my savings account, read my mail, listened to my phone calls and started sexually harrassing me and my friends. CONT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• CONT FROM ABOVE

He threatened to hit me once and I dared him to do it till he backed down. He verbally abused me for years, until I developed HUGE social anxiety and self-esteem problems. He accused me of performing sexual favors for my teachers in exchange for grades and sometimes required me to stand at attention or military parade rest for hours while he berated me. If I went out with friends, he called me a liar and accused me of sneaking out to meet boys.

Once, I missed a spot on a plate washing dishes and he pulled every dish out of every cupboard and made me rewash them all by hand. I was not allowed to leave the kitchen (not even to use the bathroom) until every dish, pot, pan and piece of silver we owned was washed, dried and put back where it belonged.

The scary part, he's now a city alderman in the city he lives in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes my abusive ex-husband
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 29, 2009