Does anyone else feel this way?

I sure am glad I was/am secure in my beliefs before I got here or I sure would be confused right about now. LOL! Anyone else feel this way?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 9:33 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Shaneagle777
    Sadly its usually the Christians that do not understand His Love , grace, mercy that tends to turn people away. I am secure in my believe in God and as far as i know nothing will change my mind about Him and His Love for me.

What do you mean "as far as I know"? I hope you are more sure than that. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• The opposite for me. Listening to some of the zealots here has strengthened my lack of faith.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I can understand that.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i know everyone sure is jumpy the last couple months. kinda makes ya want to sneak up behind someone and say BOO! just for kicks.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

For a good 2 months the entire section was terrorized constantly by a group of abusive zealots. As soon as one was suspended they'd get a new acct. One of them has been here through several names over a very long time period. Of course everyone is anticipating when they will show up and start spewing hate at every turn again.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• LOL! I know it.......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It was actually the lovely women on this website that helped me structure my belief system. A lot of the members that did most of the work (unconsciously, of course lmao) aren't around anymore. A few of them are though. When I joined CafeMom, I was just a confused pregnant 19 year old who said she was a nondenom Christian because she was terrified to follow her heart and her head. I bravely stepped into the fray of religious discussion, and through a few months of debating, I came to the conclusions I'm at now. I don't know what I'd do without the people here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Oh, NotPanicking, I didn't know that. I guess that explains a little bit of the attitude.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yep NP, I go to this section first when I get on the computer. You just neeeeever know when they'll arrive out of the shadows O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:36 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I've gotta say, this is the scariest catagory to stick your head into, you might not leave with it attached! I'd rather go poke around a Breastfeeding VS Bottlefeeding debate, lol, but I just keep coming back.......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:39 PM on Sep. 28, 2009