ex-hubby....moron

I swear my ex husband doesnt have any sense in his stupid looking bald head! Tomorrow is my daughters 13th bd and she was trying to get her dad to buy her minutes if she gets a prepaid phone, which started the argument with my oldest daughter that he didnt get her or her brother anything for their bd in june but we got him something. He had the nerves to tell her that he got me something for mothers day and that was their bd present. So when christmas rolls around there wont be a present for him because I will tell him that I got the kids something so thats his christmas present! Sorry, this isnt really a question, just wanted to share with everyone that morons really do exist!!

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• Let me just say, there's a reason our exes are our exes. I know how you feel. I just got the news about an hour ago that my two boys will not be here for Thanksgiving.

Isn't life grand?
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:37 PM on Sep. 28, 2009