Have anyone received a massage therapy certificate from U.S. Career Institute and then got a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• No. I would not waste your money on this stuff. You have to have a license, which requires a certain amount of time of "hands on" training. You cannot take all the required stuff on line, it has to be done live from a classroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I do not know whether completion of US Career Institute's massage therapy program will lead to certification in whatever state you live. I do know, however, that the entire course is NOT taken online. After completing the online component you must go out to Fort Collins, Colorado and live for a month while doing hands on training during that month. In other words, all of the book work is done online, and then you massage people for a month.
    winningest

Answer by winningest at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009