what is the best way to get over your baby daddy?

My boyfriend and I just broke up after four years and now he is back with his ex.. I'm trying to get over him asap. Any suggestions?

leona5667

Asked by leona5667 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• we are deef in da same predicament so i need all da advice i can get!!! Hating men rite about now!!
    skyesmommi20

Answer by skyesmommi20 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• with his EX!!! You've got to be kidding me? You dont need that scum, girl wake up and realize that there are MILLIONS of men out there...either one of you ladies want to chat pm me. I went threw that same thing about 5 yrs ago and havent looked back since!!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:01 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• try looking on the bright side. It gives you one less child to take care of. lol any guy who leaves the mother of his kids aint worth keeping or crying over. let the the other woman have him and all the problems he is carrying around. ;D
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• sleep with his best friend ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Realize that you deserve better than someone who doesn't want you.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 11:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2009