pros and cons...

can anybody tell me the pros and cons of herbalife... has anyone tried it? did it work for loosing weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I used to do herbalife and the products are great,but in order to maintain anything you have to keep taking the shakes.I have found simple lifestyle changes and keeping them up work better(excercise,eating healthy etc)I run 5 times a week and maintain a balanced diet(i occassionally splurge lol)however I have lost 140 pounds and feel great.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009