pros n cons...

can anybody tell me the pros and cons of herbalife... has anyone tried it? did it work for loosing weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I took it years ago and it didn't help me BUT I know people that still swear by it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• my mom took it. problem is when you stop taking it....course like any other pill you still have to eat right and exercise with it.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 28, 2009