Tricycle help

My dd got a trike for her 2nd birthday I returned it b/c it is the same exact one that my neighbor has and they always leave there stuff outside in the yard on the sidewalk so if theirs ever came up missing I wouldn't want any trouble and plus whenever she takes her toys outside right now they always think her toy is their's soooo anyway I would like to know what kind of trike you have if you like it ect.. I'm debating on the one's that have the attachment so that the parent can steer. Thanks!

79BEACHNANA

Asked by 79BEACHNANA at 9:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My neighbor has a tricycle similar to this one and its awesome. Im not sure if this is the exact one but the handle and canopy are able to be disconnected on hers.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3436921
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• There's some "eco friendly" (dunno how much I believe that claim lol but apparently its made from mostly recycled materials) bike we're getting DD from target.

I personally won't get the one that the parent can steer--I prefer for DD to learn for herself how to operate the bike.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009