I need some advice on making birthday cakes.

my daughter will be turning 3 in november and I wanted to make a barbie doll cake. I need to know some tips on making it. It is the kind of barbie cake with a barbie in the middle of it.

mareye33

Asked by mareye33 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• this is easy.
    the easiest way is to get the large size glass mixing bowl from pampered chef.you can mix everything in and bake it in the oven so it has to cone effect. when i comes out let it cool. cut a hole down the middle. get a barbie doll. wrapp her leggs up first if not it will be a mess. place barbie doll down the center and decorate. :) see easy i told ya ! im actually doing the same thing for my 4 yr old this yr.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• if you have any other questions about this feel free to message me.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:08 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Go too Michaels or Hobby Lobby and go to the cake decorating area and look around and see what they have if no luck ask one of them workers I know they would have an idea or be able to point you in the right direction..Good Luck and hope it turn out great for you!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/barbie-cake.html

check this out! lots of pics and tips.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My mom used to to this for my daughter. She used a bundt pan to bake the cake. Barbie went in the middle with mini-marshmellow "bubbles"

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2009