Swine Flu???

Hello, last week we visited my step kids for four days. Left them on Wednesday and today I got a call from there mom and my step son has positive for swine flu. My question is, can we be at risk to get it?

dolphinkisses

Asked by dolphinkisses at 10:00 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Health

• I believe you are but check with your doctor and make sure you all keep washing your hands and don't drink or eat after one another...Be Safe MaMa....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yes. But that doesn't mean you will get sick. Swine flu, regular flu to me not much of a difference

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• to my knowledge you are, id call the dr,and play it safe.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:11 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• above- The difference between the 2 is reg flu is mostly severe cold like symptoms and swine flu is more vomiting. You are probably at risk and should be checked if you start feeling funny.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:12 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Thanks so much! I am maily concerned with my husband getting it. He has hypertension and it just scares me.
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 10:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yes hon you can get it as it is airborne, but soes mean you will or that it will be really bad. Have hubby drink lots of fluids and all of you take vitamins and stuff. remember its just a flu, nothig too serious, the media scared us all-I just got over swine flu and I didnt feel half as bad as I did with strept throat.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009