Our sons B day....

I need ideas for my sons b day the age group is 12-14 and
I am really at a loss. It is in a few weeks so please give me an idea please....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• Here are a few ideas a skating party go to the rink, or a helping party go to a food or homeless shelter and help serve a meal. Then go out to your son fav fast food place. The boys will always remember this party and had learn a value lesson.
    a camp
    Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 11:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It's close to Halloween, you could have a costume party. Or an MTV party, have them dress as their favorite musician, set up a "photobooth" and a video area where they can make their own talk show or music videos. But in all honesty, at this age kids don't really want a theme. Just give them food, music, plenty of space to move around and goof off, and stay out of their way. Still supervise, but don't try and be too involved. Parents aren't "cool" to have at parties anymore at this age.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 3:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009