Childrens tylenol recall

Isnt it scary to think something is so safe for your baby but then they have a recall on it? Make sure you check the website at www.tylenol.com to see the products that they have recalled. My baby is 2 months and the infant tylenol I have for him wasnt on the list so its not all childrens tylenol. Just check the lot#.

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 10:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Its not mandatory is precautionary.

No need to panic though.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 10:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Yep, had one that was on the list, but I already used it twice, and my daughter is fine. Threw it away anyways...just to make sure.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 11:07 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• You may have heard that McNeil Consumer Healthcare (the makers of TYLENOL®) is voluntarily recalling certain lots of Children's and Infants' TYLENOL® liquid products that were manufactured between April, 2008 and June, 2008. All products manufactured met internal specifications. However, the company is implementing this recall because during this period, an unused portion of one inactive ingredient did not meet all quality standards. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, it was decided to recall all Children's and Infants' TYLENOL® liquid products listed below, which were made during this time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2009