did you know about the tylenol recall?

Infants and childrens

http://www.nowpublic.com/health/tylenol-recall-2009-list-infant-and-childrens-tylenol-recall

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:19 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That irritates me - it's been a week and it still hasn't been huge news. I've heard about it word of mouth on fb or on boards I visit, but I haven't seen anything beyond local news station reports. CNN buried it in it's list of "recent product recalls"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• no i did not but thanks for the heads up
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 10:24 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• yes i posted the ones that are being recalled i named the question recall
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 10:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• My husband told me but til yesterday I didnt know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I'm sorry no one noticed your question, I searched 'tylenol recall, before I posted. This link has the recall information as well. Did you post in p and ce
    ?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Np, it irritates me too, I hadn't heard about it. Thank goodness we have generic.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• We get generic because my daughter's pediatrician prescribes it for her so we can get it at the military pharmacy for free. But it is upsetting that not more people have been made aware of this.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You haven't heard about it because its a voluntary recall on the part of the company. The FDA isnt involved. Did anyone go & read WHY they are recalling?
    "You may have heard that McNeil Consumer Healthcare (the makers of TYLENOL®) is voluntarily recalling certain lots of Children's and Infants' TYLENOL® liquid products that were manufactured between April, 2008 and June, 2008. All products manufactured met internal specifications. However, the company is implementing this recall because during this period, an unused portion of one inactive ingredient did not meet all quality standards. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, it was decided to recall all Children's and Infants' TYLENOL® liquid products listed below, which were made during this time."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• There are ads about the recall right on CM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yeah, i herad and sent a textr to all my friends w babies.

erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009