how do i get him to talk more open with me???

we used to talk about real things. like family, when he talks to his ex, our son. now we talk about how his day went. what i did. we dont talk real and he doesnt just tell me either. he says i get upset too easy. and sometimes i do. but i am working on it. i am getting a lot better and yet, he still wont talk to me. how do i get him to open up to me? to be honest and not as secretive as he is. and no, its not just me. please any advise. i want to try and our lack of communication isnt helping .

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I think therapy would help because a therapist can help with teaching you to talk again. I know what oyu mean about how you get upset and working on it, me too :o). But you at least get the how your day went, i dont get that. when times are good we are fine, but when something bad happens-he shuts down and I am left to wonder what he is thinking.
    good luck and think about the counseling thing.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:02 PM on Sep. 28, 2009