Does disney Do Price Adjustmeants?

We scheduled a trip back in Feb. and paid it in full that day. Now that we are about ot head out in 12 days I noticed that the price of our hotel room has been dropped by 29%. We are going to call in the morning but does anyone know if Disney would be willing to help us out any? I'm not mad or anything it would just be nice to get a little compensation since we did pay in cash way ahead of time. If not we will have fun anyway. Jsut curious if this has happened to anyone else.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:32 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Travel

• Usually if you ask they will honor your request. They want you to be happy.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• never hurt to ask!!! I know cruise lines do and so do some hotel chains. I would think that what they might do is give it back to you in resort credit rather than cash. Good luck! Keep us updated on this. We have done Disney a few times in February. It was great up until Pe\residents day week end, Then it filled way up!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• oops, sorry I see you BOUGHT the package in February! My Mistake-have fun!

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2009