Is it possible...

I am 10 days late for my period. I took 2 tests so far..They say I am negative. Is it possible its giving me the wrong answer? Like a false negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes, my doctor said to be correct. WAIT 3 weeks AFTER yes after your first missed period to take a test again.......And make sure it is the first morning pee. so you are a little over a week i would wait another week and half to take another one...it is prob too early
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:17 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Any test you get at the drug store is going to be 99% accurate the first day after you miss your period. Are you sure you counted your days correctly? They only way its going to be a false neg. is if you test too soon...and honey you dont have to wait 3 wks after you miss a period!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I delviered my son March 19th, 2009 and every month my cycle started on actally the 19th of every month. Last month they found there is a cyst on my right ovarie 6 cm in length. Could that be causing me not to have a cycle?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• The generic ones aren't as good. I used a value brand test with the first morning urine and it said neg. Then later in the same day I look a first response test and it was positive.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:27 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• be sure to use your morning pee that is the biggest thing to remember.
    Bingmom

Answer by Bingmom at 4:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my friend was 2 weeks late before any of the tests she took with her 2 kids were +. Drove her nuts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i got my period March 12 i was to get my period April 11 guess what i never got it i took a test neg week 5 took a test neg week 6 i took a test and guess what it show preg then i found out i ovalated late so the answer is yes you are the only person that no your body i told everyone i was preg because i had a differnet kind of cramps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2009