what to do when ur hubby is so stressed out at work that sexlife drops a bunch ??????

no sexlife

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Find him a new job, or get him to a Dr to get some anti anxiety drugs. Also have him checked for high blood pressure. That can also kill sex drive.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My DH gets like that during the school year (he's a teacher AND coach). I think the coach part drains him. His first year I thought there was something wrong w/me or something but during the summer....wow lol..goes back to normal.I tend to take over,giving him full body massages,oral,then me on top,basically all the work yes but it can work
    KiaraM

Answer by KiaraM at 12:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Ugh! i so know how you feel! My dh works 80+ hours a week from April to November! He works road/asphalt construction. He comes home so stressed out & tired... It sucks so damn bad!!
    but in the winter, when he is laid off, we go at it all the time! lol!
    In the summer though, I do tend to "dominate" him more. (Hey, I have needs too lol!) I make sure I get what I "need", but make sure he doesn't get too tired or anything. haha!
    & that is okay with me! I learn some new "techniques" & then I get to show them off for him! lol! Then he thinks that I'm this "Sex Goddess" lol!
    But thats how I handle it. I hope you figure out something that works for you guys! good luck! :)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• my husband works in construction as am field manager and he works a ton of hours sometime 7 day a week 12 + hours a day and i know he is hella tired and i use to get so damn mad at hime for not having the enrgy or time for SEX but now i do bother him about it as much an more cause i know he is tired hell i would be to!!! but i tell him he is a good amna nd husband and provider for some reason it gets his ego going and i get lucky lol!
    demonfairy23

Answer by demonfairy23 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Greet him at the door wrapped up in saran wrap, that outta spice it up some..lol.
    Michelle
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 6:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• hmmm if you don't mind giving oral, try it with pop rocks maybe? my hubby seemed to like it.
    ambedelyon

Answer by ambedelyon at 1:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2008