I'm due in January and I dont get along with the bf family??

I'm due in January and my boyfriend and I have had a rocky relationship. His family doesnt like me to much which I dont really care to much about but a part of me wants to get along with them, His sister has told me I will never be a part of his family only his ex will.... any suggestions or advice...???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• personally,when I was dating people I never met his family for this reason right here.
    But you gotta tell his family (HIS SISTER) that your having her BOTHER"S baby! and that your in this family wether she likes it or not and they cant do anything about it. You aren't dating his family, your dating HIM
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Maybe they will feel different about you after the baby gets here, and after they really get to know you. You should not expect them to just accept you in place of someone who is no longer there (his ex). Give them time.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009