im 36 weeks my boobs just started to hurt like 4 hrs ago. my discharge is very light. i feel like im getting a period like cramping.. and my belly botton huts so bad like if is going to fall off.. can this be signs of early brith? preterm labor?

lucylepe5

Asked by lucylepe5 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of the belly button hurting means labor. and as far as your boobs hurting....they are more then likely getting ready, producing milk for the first few days. And the cramps try laying down it could be braxton hick
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Probably not, Realistically you will probably be pregnant for at least another month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• could be its ok to go into labor at that many weeks
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• 37 weeks is full term, you have still some time to go. You could be of course cause it can happen at any amount of weeks but highly unlike with what you describe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Depending where you live, you are full term. Here in Texas 36 weeks is considered full term so if you go into labor they probably won't stop it. But you are preparing for birth so you can expect the cramping and the sore breasts. It's all part of the process.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:26 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• uhhh no, i live in Texas and 37 is full term!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2009