How can I ease back pain?

I am having so much pain in my back my hubby tries to help but theres only so much he can do. I tried a warm bath and a massage but it is killing to sit up.
What worked for you?
thanks so much!

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 11:44 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I laid down and then put my feet up and used a heating pad. It felt so good.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i used icy hoy
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 11:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• ummmm hot* lol
    dolphinkisses

• i just lay down on my side and my hubby rubs my back or i get in a warm bath.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You can buy one of those inflatable swimming rings, inflate it halfway, and lay down on it with your tummy in the middle. Sounds funny but it works. You can also have your hubby try to use counter- pressure on your back by rubbing a tennis ball around and around. You can fill a tube sock with uncooked white rice coated with essential oils (lavender is a great one),  microwave until warm, and rest with that against your back (rice sock kicks ass!). Another thing that helped me out was sitting on an exercise ball and sleeping with a pillow between my knees. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2009