Have you gained A LOT of knowledge from watching television about all sorts of things?

I have always watched A LOT of television. I admit to being a lazy person for the most part, BUT I have for many years been an avid watcher of cable television. I am always enthralled with any shows about diagnosis and the human body. I am especially interested in anything having to do with people. I have come to understand the inner-workings of peoples minds very very well. I am fascinated with human behavior and always have been. I can read people so well, and I am also very forthcoming so I choose to tell people what their problems are since I see them so very clearly. I just do not understand why they choose to deny my insight. It makes me sooooo angry!!!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet