How can I over come this pregnancy brain for school?

School means so much too me and Im doin well however i know my mind isnt working as well as it used to prior to being pregnant. How can I relax and really focus?

Thanks so much!

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 11:51 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have the same problem. Except add Dyslexia to it.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:52 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Vitamin b 12
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 11:53 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• It was hard for me. Im in my 2nd year of college and it was so bad. I had to write everything down and then go online and print out notes. I even had to record one of the teachers(he was the only one that let me record him) all I can say is eat a good big breakfast, but not too big or youll be sleeping in class and bring something sweet to much on. Sweet or sour things always woke my butt up
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I had to alot myself about double the time homework and papers and such used to take me when I was going to school and pregnant. That way I had extra time to figure stuff out and if my mind wandered, I had time to realize it and pull it back.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• honestly i couldnt keep up with both i started school when i turned about 31 wks and thats when i started getting extreeemmeelly weak and sleepy and couldnt focus on anything except rest and getting insurance straightened out and cleaning and getting ready for baby... i just dropped out of my only 2 classes because i know that my body needs me to rest and school will be there again when my mind and body can handle it better GL to you though hopefully you can handle it but i couldnt!
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2009