Pregnant on birth control

I always kinda thought people were full of crap when they said that, until it happened to me. Now it bugs me to think people might think that way about me. I would hate for people to think I got pregnant on purpose behind my husbands back. Anyone else gone through this?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 11:54 PM on Sep. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant while I was on birth control. A good friend of mine got pregnant 4 times while on birth control. So, it does happen! You're not alone :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• i got preggo wit my son on the patch, my daughter on depo and my newborn son on yaz
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• bc isn't 100%, the only 100% method is not having sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• antibiotics causes birth control to not work if that explains anything for anyone...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i got pregnant while on depo too. that shot was so not worth all the crap it caused me just to get preg anyway. needless to say, i lost my baby anyway. life can be so stupid sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2009