IUD OR PRAGNANCY?

ok so I just had a son six months ago and im super happy w him and enjoying him alot! BUT! i have a lil problem now and i hope u can help me with this:
Im in birth contron called IUD i heard its really good! but lately i been feeling lil weird like tired and ibeen cramping not much but ido, i have nausia almost everyday and what really worrys me so much is that today when i was gonna take a shower i checks and i notice that a lil liquid came out of my boob! im honestly dont want a baby cus im still not ready for it again! but im thinking it might be hormones maybe... what do you think?

Mrs.Lopez86

Asked by Mrs.Lopez86 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you on the hormonal IUD or copper?
    I had the copper and the cramping lasting two weeks every cycle. It was miserable but it worked good. Not sure about the hormonal one.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009