Brow pencil/powder

Do you use either? Which one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Powder works much better for me than pencil. But, if you're between two shades of powder, choose the lighter one of the two for a more natural look.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Bare Escentuals mineral make up is nice...I like the brow powder they sell. I have used a pencil as well...and it is really technique in either medium. For the very best results...I use both. When using a pencil...never ever "draw" your brows in. Make light feathery strokes...in the same direction as the natural growth of your hairs. Then take the powder and repeat...feather soft..with very very little powder. This will make your brows look natural, but groomed. With this technique you can change the shape of your brows, for a more dramatic "look" or to correct a bad wax...lol.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 8:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i think a little of both is worth it.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I just use the waxy stuff from Benefit, comes with a powder too. The wax is just a shaper. I love it.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 7:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I use both too!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:23 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I use smashbox eyebrow powder and mac eyebrow pencil
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 8:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I also use both depending on where I'm going. I really like the Glimmersticks brow pencils from Avon. I use them most of the time and they look natural and stay put! No melting eyebrows lol. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2009