How many of you know...

That they are still recalling peanut products that were made by Peanut Corporation of America? I was just on www.recalls.org and there is a LOT of products just now being recalled because of potential salmonella contamination because they were produced using peanuts from Peanut Corporation of America. I actually bought and ate a box of the Kashi granola bars they are recalling just last month. I wonder how many people will continue to get sick from this. We all wondered why we had stomach issues for about a week. Now I see the relation. And why has it taken SO long for these companies to confess to using products from Peanut Corporation of America?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thanks so much! Do you know a link that tells us the products? PB is practically the only food my 2 yr old will eat. (figures!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yikes! That is so irresponsible! I'll check it out. Thanks!!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Childrens Tylenol too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• www.recalls.org  they list all the products individually along with like the codes and all that are on the boxes that you are supposed to look for. but honestly i wouldn't go by the codes, i would just not eat that product at all lol!

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:12 PM on Sep. 29, 2009