Vick's Shower Soother Tablets

I haven't seen much on these since they came out years ago. I never used them but now I have a 15 month old and cold season is approaching. I thought these would be great for the times I might have to sit in a steamy bathroom with her. Has anyone used them and how did they work for you? Thanks in advance for any responses!!

CourtneyQualls

Asked by CourtneyQualls at 1:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Health

• I use them. I'm not sure about using them on a baby though. Read the instructions first. Usually with a baby it is just as effective steaming up the bathroom without any further medications. You can also run a vaporizer with some vicks in it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I wanted to add that after looking around I think they are actually called Sudacare Shower Soothers, not Vicks.
    CourtneyQualls

Answer by CourtneyQualls at 1:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• the pp is right they are called sudacare. You can find small boxes ( like 3 count) of them at local grocery stores. Don't look at walmart they dont have them. Also check out like walgreens and your local mom and pop drug stores. If they have the 3 count boxes ask if they can order you in the 6 count boxes. Usually they will be more than happy to. I found them at ramey pricecutter in missouri. Now that I have moved will have to go on the hunt for them here.
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 8:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2009