No judging please, just answer from the heart. I need to know.

Has anyone of you ever felt inlove, truly, madly, deeply inlove with two men at the same time??, and eventhough time goes by the feeling is still there??. I will tell my story later, but first I need to know if I am the only one, or there are other girls like me. Thank you.

annetemm

Asked by annetemm at 1:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• yes I do believe it is possible. I was with my ds father when I fell in love with some one else. I am with the other guy now and we are engaged to be married. You can't help how you feel. The hardest part is deciding what to do about it.
    missrenee77

Answer by missrenee77 at 1:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i guess that you would say I have. When I got with my dh I was still really hurt and in love with my ex. Im still in love with my ex but I love my husband. (it has been 3 and a half years that I have been married and 4 since my ex and I split) I believe that I will always love my x and that he and I shared something really special. He is now one of my best friends (we are just friend we do not talk about the past at all) we are just there for each other. He is also married and has told me that he thinks that he will always love me as I have told him. But we both love are so’s very much. And there is never any talk of us getting back together .
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 1:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It's totally possible. Not something I've ever experienced, but it's possible. Whatever happens I hope that things work out for the best for you!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes, it';s possible. When it comes to the human heart EVERYTHING is possible.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have the EXACT same situation as kristyleigh. Wow! That's crazy.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Been there, DH and another guy. I would have left DH for the other guy in a heartbeat, but he didn't want me that way. he was very in love with love and managed to snare 3 of us and string us along in about 2.5 years that way. He knew what to say and when to say it, he was just really bad at keeping his story the same. DH knew the entire story and was a good enough man to let me stay once I told him. We are now even MORE in love and have a better relationship than we ever have before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• not alone..... women are complicated. love can be messy as hell. good luck to 2
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes its possible to be in love with two people at one time... There can be history with one person and kids then you can totally fall for someone else but not want to leave the one you have the history with just in fear of not knowing if it will actually work out with the other person. Its a complicated situation, good luck and chose wisely.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yes when I was like 18. I read a book that talked about it at the time and it said there is no way you can not truly you may have strong feelings for both but not the true kind of in love. I think at the old age of 34 I agree I mean if you truly loved someone you wouldnt be wanting another man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• that used to be the case with me or so i thought anyways.. but then i realized that "the other guy" i thought i loved was just me being lustfull... my husband is silly fun athletic loving romantic supportive etc.. and the other guy was no where near the right thing for me... and i didnt come to realize it till i almost lost the man im married to now (before we got married) and i did everything i could to show him i loved him and i was sorry and he took me back and thats when i realized that theres no way i could love someone else over my hubby.. just old feelings for someone that never went away and i kept feeding them by talking to the other guy and trying to look for indications that he had feelings for me still.. just listen to your instincts and your heart and things will work out did for me! and maann am i happy i realized it was just me being silly
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 6:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2009