plz answer i feel so gross!

i am extremely nauseous today i have been fine until today it started with some heartburn which has been normal for me lately but then i just got nauseous and i had the runs all morning but now i feel like i have to go but nothing comes out anymore instead i feel like pushing whenever i sit down im not contracting but i feel so gross no fever so i dont think im sick i am 35w6d just feel so gross with the stomach pains and i cant even be near food just juice and water but even that has been hard to keep down! plz help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• labor could be near, or not. I got sick like that around 34 weeks or so. Call to see what L&D say. they may want you to come in. Sound like you are having some pressure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• my nausea came back several weeks ago (i'm 35w2d) with some other pains. my doctor told me to try to eat 1-2 small bites every 5 minutes or so. if i was hungry, i would still have to do it that way so that i wouldn't throw up. i just have to make sure that i eat in a timely manner cause if i wait too long then the nausea gets much worse. i hope that my doctor's advice might help you... good luck, we're almost there
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I wonder if you're going into labor.. It sounds like a good possibility to me anyways. Call your doctor.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• All that is signs of labor on the way. You're still a little early... you should call your doctor ASAP.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009