Satan

Ok I read that at the end after Jesus comes that all the sins of the world will be placed on Satan and the nSatan will be destroyed. Is there biblical reference to this?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think only Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's witnesses believe that we just perish in hell and are not tormented for eternity. Do any other Christian sub-groups believe that?

Satan does not pay for our sins, Jesus did. Satan will pay for his own sins (trust me, he has plenty). And I personally believe in an eternal hell where those that reject Jesus will be sent forever : (

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:45 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• where did u read this?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• A book I don't remember what it's called but this person was a prophet of God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• well i just know that satan is supposed to be destryed but i dont know about the sins...good ? though
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I know Satan will be destoyed and his "angels" but yeah I am looking for the biblical reference cause lat I heard and understood it was Jesus who was our sacrifice for our sins. And took them fully upon himself.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• This is what I understand, When they day comes all those god feels is to be saved will die in an instant, feeling no pain and will travel to heaven. While earth is set on fire to kill everyone and everything. Once the earth has been clensed he will bring down the children and they will live 1000 years in peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't know what you might be thinking when you say sins will be put on Satan but about him being destroyed... The relief from Satan’s wicked influence is symbolically described in this way: “I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years are ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while.” (Rev. 20:1-3) Then what? “The Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur.” (Rev. 20:10) What does that mean? Revelation 21:8 answers: “This means the second death.” (ie: a death from which there is no ressurrection) He will be gone forever!
    Hope this helps a little. xxx
    Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 7:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Read Revelation, chapter 20.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Read the last few chapters of Revelations in the bible. Satan will be thrown in the pit for 1000 years when Jesus returns to live with his people, then let out again after 980 years to try and tempt the world again. Dosnt say what will happen after that though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• hail satan...lol sorry im not help to you, i tried looking it up but didnt find anything :(
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2009