ok so why arn't YOU in bed?

Its 130 am here in Cali...I cant sleep! I have horrible insomnia and so Im watching Roseanne on Tvland (Its the one where Becky gets drunk, I love this one. lol) So how about you? (for the record Yes im bored)

Mesha125

Asked by Mesha125 at 4:38 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is 3:39 and I am so scared. I don't know why. I just want to crawl into a hole and have everything to be okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am in the same boat as you. I watched that Roseann just a few hours ago LOL. 3's company is on now and it is 3:50am in Tenn.

Being up late is very common for me, sleeping well is not a norm for me.
    Bingmom

Answer by Bingmom at 4:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Bingmom- same here. I have panic problems and just KNOW that someone will break in despite the pitbull in our home. (he kept someone out once thank u God ) I could take the sleeping pills the Dr gave me, but then if they did break in I wouldnt wake up in time....yeah the thoughts that go through your head when your overly tired....
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 4:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• HBO's fake pornos are too good to resist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Are you a single mom Masha? :( Sounds terrible to have such worries. I am up worring about life in general. The econmy is not helping me anything either. I know about Panic attacks those can be almost as bad as a heart attack.
    Bingmom

Answer by Bingmom at 5:05 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I slept all day yesterday so now I can't sleep. Watching Armageddon on DVR now :)
    kizzy819

Answer by kizzy819 at 5:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• hahaha HBO...someone couldnt resist.

Bingmom- nope. But dh wouldnt wake up if our roof fell in. Last time we have an earthquake (we're near SF) it shook the windows like a loud boom, everyone woke except him. lol so I have NO faith in him waking!

I just have bad anxiety in general. Always been a worrier.
    Mesha125

Answer by Mesha125 at 5:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Its 2:33 in Ca now haha and im just sitting here. I woke up to pee and couldnt go back to sleep. Haha then while trying to fall back to sleep the baby woke up and wont stop kicking me! lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• its 11 30 am for me here, so thats why im up. a nap soon
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• It's 5:02am in Iowa right now. Well, my kids have been sick for a few days so I was up all night with them last night and low and behold, I got sick. So I had been sleeping for about oh.. 2 hours, feel like crap, so now I'm awake while my kids who are feeling better get to sleep.. yay for me :P lol
    momma112005

Answer by momma112005 at 6:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2009