does anyone else wish that cafemom had a "delete comment" button for people who leave useless comments on their questions? lol

i hate it when you get those comments that are of no help at all and its mainly just that person being a smart a** and its all.. hey so where the heck is the delete button for that? this is of no use this person just wants to antagonize me. lol its like id like to hear other peoples experiences and opinions not some dull blunt obvious answer its cool if you dont agree or what not i dont have a problem with other peoples opinions its just the obvious answers or jerk off answers that are more of a waste

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 5:34 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmfao! I wish we had a delete button to delete the useless questions we get on here. Like yours. Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. The same dumb questions are asked 40 times in a day. Use the search option before you post your dumb Q.

'Do you think the baby is ready but my body wont let her out?'

lol and you want to delete the stupid answer you got for that stupid question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• oh way to jump to conclusions anon!! oh your so f***ing intelligent! :-D
    but nooo actually i wasnt talking about that haha try again :-)

damn your so smart i bet your on the verge of graduating high school! bravo!!!
    (sorry im not a mean person but if you wanna be a b**** ill be one back, how about trying some decency and not assuming things and then trying to act all hard with your assumptions by posting a smart ass comment as an ANON on an internet website...)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 6:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Op I can see your point.

That would never be an option though because I'm sure people would delete any answer they didn't like even if they weren't being rude or leaving snide remarks.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• YES! And I wish they would do away with the anon option when ANSWERING questions. If you don't like a question or it has nothing of interest to you, don't be childish and post childish answers, just move on with your life and let others be, sheesh!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• the worst ? are about do you think if I had sex do you think I am pregn ugh dud no actually it is when you stare at the sun to long hheeheh vent
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• There IS a button to report BAD answers ya know. Use it!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• YES! Fantastic idea, just like in journals. Isn't it HILARIOUS how journals aren't as troll-ridden as Answers is? It's probably because in journals, there's no ANONYMOUS! Yayyyy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009