How do you initiate sex with your dh?

This is embarressing but my dh says I never initiate sex. Its not that I don't want to but I don't know how. I feel stupid and silly rather than sexy. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• The first time my husband woke to me giving him a BJ he never said that again. lol Im serious. He sleeps in his boxers though. I dont know how it would work if you had to navigate pants. When he's in bed snuggle up to him and start kissing his neck, chest, etc. Thats all it takes over here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• You come to the living room start naked and say "You wanna? It's a commercial."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• lol anon :22.

make it a little sweeter....add a cute little apron.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• LOL anon at 5:13 said my idea already.. why dont whenever you guys are sleeping and he holds you just kinda press your butt against him and give off little signals?? or lay your head on his chest and run your fingers down to his pants line and tease him lol ( i have to try to make mine as less obvious as possible preggo= me being more on fire about sex and him less and he tends to get annoyed that im always trying.. just cant help it lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Depends on my mood.  Sometimes I flirt outrageously with him, and sometimes I wear sexy lingerie and sometimes I just say "fancy a shag".

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• There are tons of subtle easy ways to initiate sex that won't leave you feeling like a dork. Try sexy texts, nothing vulgar is needed. Along the lines of, "I can't wait for the kids to sleep...meet me in the shower after story time". You can also try saying something while the two of you are alone...in the kitchen, laundry whatever. Tell him you are workin hard to get the housework done, but saving a little something for later...wink wink...still silly..but doesn't interfere with being sexy. You should also try some of the pp ideas...as much as feels comfortable...there is nothing worse than trying to make a move...and feeling like a big dork, instead of a sex godess. I find it easier to set an appointment for sex later...then allow the work up to propel itself into sex. You will get Initiation credit, even if it's from a single quiet remark in the kitchen...that several hours later leads to sex.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 7:16 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• have a really hard time initiating it too. Actually, its become a serious issue w/ myself. As I'm getting older, I'm becoming a lot more horny. He is 12 years older than me, so i think his sexual peak is long gone. BUT, he definitely still has some libido left, just not as strong as it used to be. Sometimes I'll lay there in bed, so horny & i know he is about to fall asleep. I somehow convince myself that he would not want to have sex, so instead of initiating anything, i roll over & go to bed. I HAVE to masturbate in the morning after he leaves, because if i don't, I'll torture myself & think about sex all day. I have to have that release SOMEHOW. BUT, about two weeks ago i was helping DD get to bed, & he was standing in the door way. For some reason, i got frisky & flashed him when DD obviously was not looking. I had no underwear on & i shaved that day. It actually worked! It TOTALLY turned him on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No comment no man sorry
    darkandsassy

Answer by darkandsassy at 10:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Men don't usually need a lot of flowery language & lap dances. Something like, "you wanna?" always works for me.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 29, 2009