Im a singel mom of a 11 month old boy and i want to be a work at home mom and i need help

EESMoM124

Asked by EESMoM124 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hello,

I am a work at home wife and mother, if you are serious about being your own boss, I can steer you into that direction.  I run four home businesses.  I am a Referring Travel Agent, a Mary Kay Consultant, a Pampered Chef Consultant, and a TMI Wireless Affiliate.  Send me a message if you are interested in learning more.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 5:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am a successful work at home mommy of a 2 beautiful children. I have a 10 yr old and a 4 yr old. I am able to earn an income and be with them at the same time. NO parties, deliveries, or inventory. With this business you will be able to stay home with your children, learn how to make your home safer, get tremendous training and support from other mothers AND make money. I would love to tell you more about it. Please visit my website. NO obligation. www.FamilyComes1st.com
    behendrix

Answer by behendrix at 6:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I work with two different companies. I work with AmeriPlan offering Discount Health Benefit Plans! I have been with this company for over 2 years and I love it! I love that I am helping others, especially with health plans considering our country's healthcare crisis. Check it out! www.iboplus.com/lwestfall

I also work with Gold Canyon Candles. Started out just for fun and to get a discount, but it has grown much bigger than that. I love getting together with other women and when I can't, I just advertise my website and get orders that way. I know a lot of other reps who don't do parties, they just get orders from their websites! PLUS during June, you get your kit for FREE! Check it out! www.mygccandle.com/lwestfall
    ravnmommy

Answer by ravnmommy at 6:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Check out my blog if you like. It has tips on making more money.

http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 2:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• hello im a stay at home mother hes 10 months old and i work for a company they have been around for 23 years and there wounderful i would love for you to go to my web sight www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DaneilleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi! I work at home and would love to give you more information.
    You can reach me at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    Good Luck!
    Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Start by determing your own interest and search for something that you would enjoy working with. Visit my profile to see what I do.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 12:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 21yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

I have 3 young children and needed some extra income. I am making it happen and my family is so much healthier too!

If you are interested please contact me at

www.workathomeunited.com/beathome

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Taffy
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'm with a great company called Pink Parties. To become a Pink Diva it doesn't cost any money!

Once you sign up you will receive……
    Free Web site
    Company Email
    Mini toy package
    Catalogs &Order Forms
    Black Bags
    30% commission on all sales and if you recruit someone to the program you will earn 5% off of them.
    Support & Access to a powerful Yahoo Group that will give you all the tools you need to succeed!

This program is fantastic if you love catalog parties! If you already have a web site, add your new site to your page and watch the cash flow in!

This program is great whether you want to add a little money to your current income or build up your own collection of goodies!

Email me at alithepinkdiva@hotmail.com for more information.
    higmommy

Answer by higmommy at 1:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• -Sign up on my websites to receive free scent samples and a free ecourse to send you all the information you need!
    Good luck on your search!
    ~Heather
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 11:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2008