PLEASE HELP!! I AM 36 WEEKS, I BELIEVE I DROPPED ALOT! I FEEL THE BABY MOVING BUT VERY LITTLE AND I DONT THINK I AM HAVING CONTRACTIONS AS THIS IS MY 1ST BABY, BUT I DO HAVE A DULL KNIFEIN PAIN ON MY LOWER LEFT SIDE. WHAT COULD IT BE/WHAT SHOULD I DO

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 7:30 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your baby is moving less than normal, you need to be checked to make sure the baby is ok...go to L&D or your doctor right away
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 7:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Dropping doesn't mean anything. I dropped at 35 weeks, and Im still waiting for my little guys arrival! But if the baby isn't moving at all, you need to go to L&D and get checked. and as far as the pain, it may be baby squishing a nerve. I have that all the time. If your worried call your dr, he/she will tell you what to do! Dont stress! Good luck
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 7:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• That dull knifing pain could be the start of labor. Call your Dr or his /her nurse and ask. They dont mind the calls and questions, and your paying the bill so ask when you have questions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• ive been having that for daayys shes just getting ready to be born thats all chillax and wait for the big show to begin when ever that might be hehe i know i had hope to when i started feeling those symptoms then my dr was all "oh shes just dropping some more its ok!" i was so sad :-(
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2009