Just want your thoughts

I am not asking if I am pregnant.

My last 3 cycles were like this...38 days, 38 days, 28 days. Right now I am on day 47 and have NO signs of a period (cramping, achy,tenderness). If my calculations are correct, my cervix was high and open on day 17 which means that I should have gotten my period on 13-15 days ago. If I am wrong...how long can you go without ovulating before you have a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can have a period even if you dont ovulate. As you can have NO period even if you do ovulate. Id go to my OBGYN and get a check up to make sure there arnt other issues or problems and find out why your cycle is so messed up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:03 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't think you have a period if you don't ovulate. A period is getting rid of the materials set in place for ovulation. Right? Many women have irregular periods so that isn't uncommon. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 9:04 AM on Sep. 29, 2009