can someone tell me why the sweet pea toolbar is downloaded why it doesn't work.its no where to be found.

trish1020

Asked by trish1020 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You need to turn it on for it to be in your web browser bar. On the far top left of Internet explorers web browser you will see little icons one is home the next is feeds the next is printer, then page then tools. Click on that drop down box for tools and go to toolbars. Thats where you would turn on the cafemom tool bar.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i still don't see it where it is.went there see where it saids cafemom toolbar clicked on it and it does nothing different.
    trish1020

Answer by trish1020 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Here it is 6-2010 and I e-mailed in on this problem they told me that they were having problems w/ it. I guess so since I've seen postings from 2008. Thats too bad. Youd think they would of figured it out by now!
    polishpride

Answer by polishpride at 8:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2010