How can I make money?

I want to make money from home, but I dont want to work for Avon or Marykay, I want to do something else I want to help my hubby with the income. I can't go back to work right now. Anyone have any ideas?

Destany22

Asked by Destany22 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work from home with Ameriplan. Not sure what you are looking for but I was looking for a work at home job when I came across Ameriplan. We offer benefits, 401K, and you can make your own hours. Before Ameriplan I was scammed a lot of times before I found Ameriplan. I work my Ameriplan business everyday for a few hours a day. If this sounds like something you would like more information on please contact me.

Caryn Lucas
    Program Recruiter/Benefits Specialist
    Yahoo IM- kywildcats1971
    http://IBOPlus.com/clucas

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 8:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I work in MLM. I work with www.EscapeInternational.com. I do not sell products like Avon or Mary Kay...no in home parties. We only promote one product, www.Aisle19.com. It is an invitation only internet shopping portal that offers our customers up to 20% cash back on their online purchases monthly. I joined April 30, 2009. I am NOT rich yet...but I do make a modest commission, plus by using Aisle19.com, I have saved substantial amounts of money. I have made a time commitment of 4-5 hours of My training(not counting the time I work with the Partners on my Team). There is no cost to join Aisle19.com, and the Free option for opening your own business with Escape entitles you to up to 40% commissions on your clients orders. There is a lot of info at the web site. Please take a look and let me know what you think of it. If you would like more info...or a referral number...just ask, I am happy to help anyone be successful

Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 9:01 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am an Amway Global Independant Business Owner (IBO) I have fun, I make money, and I make a difference. We refer business, and Amway pays us what most companies use for advertising. The products are awesome and very reasonably priced. Everyone that I have introduced to these products loves them. There is stuff from laundry detergents, to shampoos, to food, to light bulbs, to pet needs, to car stuff, to makeup, to vitamins available. Basically everything you need on a day to day basis for your home. You get paid to use your own stuff! No need to have a lot of inventory b/c everyone just goes online to buy their things. We have a phenomenal team that helps us every step of the way. (at no cost) There is an education system that rocks! If you would like to check this out, go to : rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com Go to the upper right-hand corner to Opportunity. Follow the directions.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 9:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• There are lots and lots of ways. I have a good bit of them on my website - www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Hey there,

You sound sincere to me.

Take a look at this article

http://www.benefitssellingmag.com/r/bsMag/d/contentFocus/?adcID=701f22ebb94cef7dbaf53d7ba2d1be28

Wow right! It's a booming job in the industry.

Want to get a piece of the money those brokers a gobbling up?

Awesome! you can call 1-800-605-0293 it will give you a quick overview of how you get paid and what our plans do for people.

You can then go to www.NewCareer4ME.info to get a full overview of our company.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:13 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:15 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I work from home with a company that recently won an award with the BBB. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com for more information. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:00 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• kgb_ Its free & not a business
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 11:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2009