Would you be mad? Re: Viral pneumonia

My sister and her kids came over this weekend while they had the contagious kind of pneumonia, in various stages. They knew about it, but told us that it was just a cold.

Well I'm cafemoming from the hospital now, my 11 month old and 7 year old have it.

How mad would you be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• very
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• IF they new is was pnemonia, then yes I would be upset
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:21 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• On the one hand, If your sister knew her kids had viral pneumonia and she basically lied to you that it was just a cold, yes, I'd be very angry that she would be that inconsiderate of you all.

On the other hand, if she honestly thought her kids really did only have colds, then I'd still be upset that her kids got my kids sick, but since she didn't know how bad it was, I'd be more inclined to let it slide and more careful next time.

However, on the third hand, if my sister showed up & I saw that they were sick, I wouldn't have let them in my house & would've asked to reschedule the visit for a time when everybody was well.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• thats a lot of hands there mom2aspclboy lol i'd be mad at her, if she's a mom she should of known better than to bring her sick kids regardless of what stages they were at to your house. i hope your children get better soon, poor little things
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 1:32 AM on Oct. 1, 2009