What do you call your little boys penis?

I have two girls and I'm expecting a boy in February. I was sitting around yesterday and it all the sudden hit me that I have no idea what to call a penis to a little boy. Everything I thought of was stupid. So to youladies with sons what do you call it?

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 9:45 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• His penis.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• tinky
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I call all sexual parts what they are. Penis, testicles/balls vagina, breasts/tits, but/ass.

Answer by louise2 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i agree...it's his penis. We also refer to his penis as a schmeckel, or shmeck...but we don't really spend a ton of time on the subject.lol. My parents called it a tallywacker for my brothers. I have an older daughter also, and while I was pregnant she was only interested in a girl, sister baby. I started explaining the difference between boys and girls then, and I always used penis to describe male genetalia. Now that he has been here a few months...it's just her brother...penis and all. I will tell you though, there were a few akward moments regarding penis talk in the strangest places...once at the market she told the butcher he was a boy...because she bets he has a penis...like the baby in my tummy...not sure how to tone that down...but it did go away pretty quickly
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 9:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• A penis.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• his penis
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:06 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the answers, let me clear up though... I don't mean what to call it to my son, to my girls they already know all the girl/boy anatomy stuff, they're not toddlers. I just meant for the boy as a little one. Usually people have some name for it, I've heard dingus, peep, dingy, ding dong, and the ever present peepee. They all sound so silly, but penis sounded a little medical, you don't hear many males of any age refering to there penis as a penis, but I like it better than something that sounds like a snack cake:) Just thought somebody might say something that was perfect.
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 10:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Penis
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• pecker or penis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Penis, they are going to be curious about it, but if you just say what it is while changing or whatever they will lose interest.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009