Do you ever just skip it?

I mean the politics and current events section here on CafeMom? I watch the news, try to keep up with whats going on in the world (to a certain extent, because I don't want to drive myself crazy) I get on cafe mom to chat with other moms about kids, life, maybe even answer a few questions and try to help along the way. I never go to the politics section, and I ignore the questions that pertain to it, anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate anything to do with politics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• all the time.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• im soooo with you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I'm full up on Crazy, thanks.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:53 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I do venture to go there but not half as much as I use too. Some of those ladies there no matter what side they are on they love to throw insults around. I come here to be lifted up and supported and do the same for others. You get no support from P&CE.

I even wrote a small journal about it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Nope, I don't, or I should say refuse to discuss religion and politics. I have left an opinion on them maybe a couple times but I don't get into any discussions on those topics.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I never go to that forum, nor do I go to the Religion & Beliefs forum.
    I have my own opinions that I do not feel I need to prove to other people, nor do I wish to argue with other's over controversial issues.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:54 PM on Sep. 29, 2009