What's your biggest peeve?

Right now, I'm getting pretty sick of chain letters in my email, and on my phone. They are so dumb, I never foward any of it.

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People asking me to do their job for them...UGH! Right now thats the biggest one....the other is my kids not flushing the toilet---gross.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• chewing with your mouth open and chomping food loud! I can't seem to break my husband of this nasty habit and it's discusting!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• depends.....

driving-people who don't know what a green arrow means.
    home--the people that put dirty dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is next to it and empty
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Big egos. I absolutely cannot stand people who think they are the shit. And unfortunately in the industry I work in I deal with this a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Know it all's, I can't stand them.
    When my blinds aren't even.
    When the seats up on the toilet.
    When our son cuts grass and doesn't make sure he gets everything and then I have to go back out and do it.
    OMG, I have a lot of pet peeves, I could go on and on,lololol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I could go on all day on this one lol
    People who don't buckle their kids up in a car, or smoke around them or take them in public filthy dirty.
    People who litter, don't recycle, who sit in the right lane and cause a cluster f^%$ at an intersection because they are going straight and the rest of us sit and watch the green arrow come and go. Those who know the lane goes from two to one and they sit in the lane that is going to end and then punch the gas to cut everyone else off.
    Men who don't put the seat down.
    Broken or crappy looking blinds in a window, nothing says ghetto like they do.
    People who walk down the middle of the street and seem confused as to what a sidewalk is for.
    People who let their dogs bark for hours at a time.
    People who decide they don't want the frozen meal in their cart, so they leave it in womens shoes.
    People who don't have a clue as to how to replace a roll of tp.
    I could go forever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Bad grammar. I know, I know, "grammar police" or whatever but it honestly bugs me. When people use "was" in place of "were" and things like that it really makes me tick. I usually don't say anything, but inside I'm screaming "speak right!!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Anon :19 sounds like she just has a problem with people in general lol. Can't say I never do though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• People who have money but act like they are in our situation or worse all the time. One woman we know was complaining her house payment is too much. Ours is about $250 less a month and she starts in with the "I'll trade you" jokes. Again. I want to say if you can't afford it, why the hell did you get that giant monstrosity when it's just you and your husband now anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• People that say they don't have any money but then go out to dinner....People that walk in front of you in the aisle at a store without saying, "Excuse me". People that don't teach their children manners.....I could go on....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 12:20 PM on Sep. 29, 2009