My sister is 12 and she was talking when she's 20 she wants to have kids with Michael Jackson but he will be 57 by then and she wants to know if that would be to old and would the kids have any special needs?

She knows he's dead but she prays he's not she's still little we know how that is and she just thinks the case doesn't add up but thnx for all ur answers when I get them plz answer she really wants to know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• No, she would be perfectly able to have babies with Michael Jackson if needed be.

It sucks doesn't it, that the female body is always the one to take the beatings....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• She's 12, he's dead, I wouldn't worry
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Huh?
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 10:24 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• She would be 20, he would be 65...sperm do not develop issues with age...it is only the female body that would cause problems, and at 20 she shouldn't have any.

there is the answer to your sisters fantasy question
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Actually studies are showing that aging sperm can cause problems just like agin eggs
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:31 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Assuming that he wasn't dead, and assuming that they would ever meet, and assuming that he would want to reproduce with her, then there wouldn't be a problem.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• this is a very confusing question... i think your "12-year-old sister" may need to think about more important things than having children with michael jackson, who is deceased. I don't mean to be critical, it just seems like there are more important questions to be asked about this situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Even if he wasn't dead he wouldn't want anything to do with her because she isn't a boy!
    Anonymous

• Oh Anon :37 at 12 I had a major crush on Patrick Swayze and wanted to have his kids...When I was 9 I idolized my brother so much that I wanted to marry him when i got older...that's part of being a kid.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Studies have been inconclusive from what I understand about the effects of aging on sperm. However, there are a lot of men that become fathers well into their sixties, seventies. And Michael Jackson was born in August 1958. He would have been 59 when your sister is 20. At least I am pretty sure it was August of 58.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 29, 2009