UGH!!! The Cramping!!

oh my gosh... this is my 3rd pregnancy (5 weeks now), i have cramps that are worse then when i have my "monthly friend" ... well, atleast i think the are cramps, just very yucky feeling in my lower belly. maybe just the beginning of moring sickness? ugh, its so bad... any advice on how to help this?

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 10:32 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way with my second, and I don't normally even get cramps for my period. The only thing I ever did was a heating pad on low and some Tylenol when it got really unbearable. It eventually went away after a few weeks.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:43 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I'm just getting over them now. I'm on my first and I'm now 5 weeks and 2 days. I just kept my hands on where I had the pain to keep it warm and if it got unbearable, I took a warm shower. Then I had a hard time sleeping from the cramps so I took 1 Tylenol PM instead of 2 and slept just fine. I think it had to do with constipation, but I'm not sure. Since I started eating foods rich in fiber, they slowly got better and I've been cramp-free for 3 days now.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 29, 2009