Going back to work after maternity leave :(

After having 1/3 of the the year off of work I'm going back to work next week. Right now my 11 week old son is on a regular schedule, he usually nurses for the last time at night between 9 and 10 and sleeps until 630 or 7. I'll be going back to midnight shift with tues/wed off (horrible!!) so i'll only be able to see him a few hours a day because i'll be at work while he sleeps and he'll be at my sister's while i sleep.

Will this change effect his schedule? What are some good ways to cope not seeing him nearly as much?

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• be a journalist at hubpages.com adsense
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• enlist help with cleaning so that you can spend as much time with him when you are home as you can. Just remember that he will not forget you as babies know their momma's scent. It's ok to let someone else take him for awhile...so he learns that not only mommy can give love and care in the event that you ever get sick.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 29, 2009