Have you ever had your 15 minutes of fame?

What was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been on the radio, on TV, and in the newspaper. I've been on stage in the spotlight in front of 15,000 people. That's about it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I used to be in our local newspaper all the time from K-12th grade, b/c they always came to our school. I was on KDKA (Pittsburgh's news channel) because Lazarus was closing and I worked there..they caught me outside before I went in to get my check. I was also on WAMO (a Pittsburgh radio station) more than once and won tickets, mt dew, and a gift certificate!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Hey I'm from Pittsburgh too! Orignially anyway lol. I totally remember when Lazarus closed and listening to WAMO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yeah that was my favorite job and they later told me that I wasn't in trouble, but we, as employees, weren't allowed to talk to the media! Oops!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't call it fame, but I've been listed in several obituaries as a survivor in the family. :(

Actually, I've been interviewed by the 700 Club and the local newspaper and tv news channel team in Sanford, ME for separate events. I was used in a publicity campaign for the college I attended back in 1999 for the medical department - my photo is even in their brochures they send to new students. I'm sure they've been updated since then, though. My name is published in 3 informational books with my achievements.

I think the best moments of fame in my life, though, has to be the 3 births I gave to beautiful baby girls. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:51 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• NO I haven't but their are times ( like when I'm suffering from menopause and PMS at the same time yeah that age) that it wouldn't take much to get my 15 minutes of infamy! LOL seriously no and never wanted it either

lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 6:24 PM on Sep. 29, 2009