The healing power of...

THE HUG.

A hug is generally a positive exchange of energy between two or more people. Healing is sometimes about simply having someone hold you in their arms and feeling their love, caring and compassion. To many souls reality is a lonely, painful experience with nowhere to turn. A hug is a way to share both good and bad times with others. A hug can create a connection that one cannot express in words. Even a small hug generally makes everyone feel good. A hug can make one feel safe and secure. It can lift our spirits and make us smile. Some people are not comfortable with the physical embrace, yet a quick hug can go a long way. A hug is meant for everyone.

Have you hugged someone today?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 11:27 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i think hugs feel sooo good. i love hugging !!!!!!! i hug my daughter every morning before school and after and then at night, and in between too. i give my cat hugs but she doesnt like them a lot
    i think hugging can be very theraputic when you feel happy, scared, or shoot when u feel anything that merits a hug. you know how they have that saying "smile and the whole world smiles with you"? well the same thing applies to hugs in my book
    kaylexi

Answer by kaylexi at 1:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2009

• Great points.
    It is a great healer and a great energizer.

Yes, I hugged the stuffing out of my hubby today as its his birthday! LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Happy birthday to him big smile mini!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:46 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Gotta love the hug!
    shymom24

Answer by shymom24 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i love hugs :) but only from people i am close too..lol
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yes. i hug my little boys everyday.

check out my profile. i have a video there about the Free Hug Campaign.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:36 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No wonder my daughter is so healthy, she hugs all of her friends, pretty much every time she sees them :)

She didn't get that from me, I of course enjoy a good hug, but only from a select few.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• No, though I have a cold, so I'm trying not to spoil all that good energy with adding germs to the mix. ;)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:58 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Love it! Yes, I've hugged my kids today, especially my toddler who is the only one home with the other two in school. She seems intent on getting me to share her stuffy nose with her!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 1:28 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Love hugs! So glad my youngest child is "a hugger." She brightens everyone's moods with her hugs. :-)
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 2:41 PM on Sep. 29, 2009