Please will you pray?

I was wondering if you could send out a Rapid Prayer Request for my Husband. It would mean so much and would truly be such a blessing. He is taking PAST test today to qualify him for the Air Force Special Ops. God willing he makes it if not thats God's will as well. Its all very Physical involving Pushups situps running an swimming. Please pray that God gives him all the strength and endurance to complete his task at hand. Thank you so much!

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:57 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God gives him all the strength and endurance to complete his task at hand. Good Luck
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:00 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I don't pray, but I'll send some good vibes your way. Tell him everyone here is thinking about him, and that'll make him feel more confident. I did NJROTC for four years, I know how tough those tests are. Wish him luck for me!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:01 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• i will def pray for him. my husband wanted to get into the airforce period and couldnt score high enough so now in army. good luck to him, he can do it
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:06 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Yes i will pray for God's will to be done...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Done.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Thank you all so much!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:47 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• yes
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• Lifting you and DH in prayer.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:08 PM on Sep. 29, 2009