did this happen to anyone????

I had an ultrasound today and there was no fetal pole. I'm staying hopeful. I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen and then saw the baby the next week at the ultra sound. I know two people that had this happen but it turned out there was no baby. So I'm just freaking out. I'm supposed to be 6 weeks. But I know even a few days makes a huge difference. Like I said, I'm staying hopeful and maybe I just ovulated a little later which is a good possibility.

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this happend to my best friend.. yes if the baby is small it can happen. my friend was 8 wks and they didnt see anything and now she is 30 wks healthy happy lil babygirl will be born soon. you will be fine honey.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:03 PM on Sep. 29, 2009

• I had an ultrasound at 6wks 2 days and it was teeny tiny. Give it another week and I'm sure you'll see your little bean!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:14 PM on Sep. 29, 2009